- Luggage Tag and Money Clip set: Put a shiny silver luggage tag with your new monogram on your suitcase. Not only will it help you identify your bag at baggage claim, it will make you smile to see your new initials.
- Bridal Flip Flops: Remember those comfortable bridal flip flops you danced the night away in on your wedding night? Throw them in your suitcase for your beach trip to show off your pre-wedding pedicure.
- Lace Barefoot Sandals: When you are on the beach, add a little romance to your look with these lace barefoot sandals.
- Just Married Bikini: “Just Married” signs aren’t just for the back of your getaway car. But a rhinestone “Just Married” sign on your body’s bumper to let everyone know you are on your honeymoon.
- Taken Tank Top: Now that you are officially off the market, let those guys drooling over you at the poolside bar know your status from the start.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Top 5 Items to Pack for Your Romantic Beach Honeymoon
You made it through the wedding. Phew! Now time for a romantic, relaxing honeymoon on the beach. Just because the focus is now on each other instead of guests doesn’t mean you can’t add some special touches to the honeymoon. Here are the top 5 items for you to take along to make your first trip as a married couple memorable.
Your honeymoon is a special time. Make it memorable by adding these special touches to your beach trip.